1 Click, 1 Second
The DIAGNOcam Vision Full HD generates in less than 1 second and with just 1 simple click 3 clinically-relevant images:
excellent, brilliant, full HD resolution images.
Sharp, free from distortion and brilliant images in Full-HD and real time, e.g.
- Portraits to add in Patient Management System
- Smile images to capture the lip and smile line
- Tooth images to get a first overview of the dental situation
- Makro images to detect the smallest lesions
- Light waves replace X-rays
- Early diagnosis of occlusal, approximal, smooth surface, secondary caries & cracks
- Highly precise image quality, even without dental precleaning
- The light source inserted in the tip illuminates the tooth outwards from root to tooth surface
- The tooth becomes a light conductor, making the tooth structures visible
- The ultimate check at the end of your workflow
- Fluorescent light stimulates the cariogenic bacteria found on the tooth’s hard substances and metabolic products
- Emitting different colours, the tooth’s hard substance is displayed greenish and metabolic products of cariogenic bacteria are shown reddish
- This allows the user to detect caries activity
Sharp. Sharper. DIAGNOcam Vision Full HD!
- One of the world’s first intraoral cameras with Full HD technology
- Delivers compelling, precise images for a reliable, visual support of the diagnosis.
- 1920 pixels x 1080 pixels provide exact, brilliant depth of field of intraoral, transillumination and fluorescent images
The KaVo autofocus feature guarantees precise, clinically-relevant images, every time – in Full-HD quality.
And without delays due to separate focusing.
1 tip for all 3 modes
With this KaVo intraoral camera, it’s all about increased efficiency and precision.
The unique 3-in-1 image concept of the DIAGNOcam Vision Full HD not only delivers intraoral, transillumination and fluorescence images at the push of a button, it also enables all three images to be made with just one attachment
3 diagnostic images
in 1 second
auf 1 Klick